Headquarter: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Citibank Website: http://www.citibank.com/
The Citibank is the Indian private sector bank with headquarter in Mumbai, it’s a subsidiary of Citigroup, parent headquartered in new york town, U.S
Citibank is the largest bank in the country and has a strong organizational. Citibank was established in 1812 and it was called the City Bank of New York. Later, through a lot of mergers it finally got the name Citibank which we use today, the corporation is always focused on the changing market.
The objective of CitiBank:
An industry that is changing is a banking industry. Always while adjusting the large market and catching its rich customers, it always tries to appeal to the new generation. Especially a bank is Citibank. This organization has changed the changing economy to become a global leader in banking and banking every year.
They did a lot of research and found that the customers were no longer wishing to visit the bank. This happens when Citibank invented the automated teller machine.
Role & Function of Citibank India: Citibank
- It offers a wide range of investment and corporate banking products or services for corporations, institutions and high net worth clients.
- Small organizations providing a full range of financial services to meet the needs of institutional and individual investors.
- In order to partner with both institutional client groups and consumer banks, the partners organize them in work or division and ensure their continuous implementation.
- It Provides both information and critical thinking to ensure long-term growth and efficient functioning of Citibank businesses.
- Provides business facilities around the world through information, analysis and process support.
Products and services of Citibank India: Citibank
The Citibank offers a wide range of financial products and services, including banking and credit card, debit card, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage and money management.