Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana: Bihar comes in a very backward state. Unemployment is the biggest problem of Bihar’s youth. He goes to other states for employment. If you are from Bihar then You can understand it. For this reason, the new plan emerges here. At present, the Chief Minister has taken out the scheme of village transport scheme. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has come out. If you want to know about this plan, then you can read this article completely. This article is very special for you. We are sharing information to you about Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana. What is the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Scheme, how to apply for the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, what are the documents required for it?
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
What is Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
This scheme is launched by the Bihar government. Which is named as the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana? In this scheme, the Bihar Government will facilitate buy vehicles on subsidies to poor citizens. The Bihar Government will be assisted by beneficiaries for buy vehicles, maximum of 100000 or 50% whichever is less. This scheme has been operated by the state government of Bihar in 8405 Gram Panchayats.
This scheme will benefit 42,000 youth of Bihar. The total budget of this scheme is 421 million. According to other plans, this scheme has been taken out for Scheduled Castes(SC) and Scheduled Tribes(ST) and OBC in this scheme. youth can take advantage of this scheme to take their vehicle. So that young man can get employment yourself and you can also provide jobs to others. If you wish to apply in this plan, you can do apply online. Any eligible citizen can apply between September 27, 2018, to 22 October 2018, to avail the benefits of this scheme.
The selection of beneficiaries will be approved as per vacancy and qualification. List of approved beneficiaries and the waiting list will be published in the Block office.
Necessary documents to apply for Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana:-
If you want to apply to Bihar Chief Minister Gram Parivahan Yojana which is operated by the Bihar State Government, you should have this document. If not, you can not apply.
Address proof – Aadhar card, identity card. Ration card. NREGA Job Card etc.
Certificate of Educational Qualification
The beneficiary must be 21 years old
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana: Under the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, the age of the beneficiary should not be less than 21 years on the date of application invitation. At least, He should have the license of the light motor vehicle driver. Employed in government service or a business owner of a business vehicle in advance, will not be eligible for this scheme. To get the benefit for any Panchayat, the beneficiary should be a resident of that panchayat. Applicants can apply to their respective Block Development Officer by October 22. For the implementation of the scheme, the committee has been constituted at the block, sub-division and district level.
How to apply online for Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
- If you are eligible for Bihar Chief Minister Gram Parivahan Yojana, run by the Bihar State Government, you can apply in the prescribed manner. You will also get the subsidy on the vehicle. How to apply for it. To learn, read the entire step. First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department http://transport.bih.nic.in to click here.
- Now after opening the website, click on Apply online.
- When you click the Apply Online link. Then a new page will open. You can log in here to your account by entering your username and password here. Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- If you are using this website for the first time, then you can create a new account by clicking on Register if you do not have an account below.
- If your new account is created then log in with the help of user name and password. After logging in, you can apply for Bihar Chief Minister Gram Parivahan Yojana with your dashboard.
- A form will open in front of you. In which you have to fill your information. And also to upload the scan copy of the required documents. After filling the form completely, you can submit your application by clicking the submit button.
How do you know the information related to our Chief Minister Transportation Bihar Chief Minister? Let me tell you as a comment. Also, you can share the information on this scheme with your friends with your friends.