Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan: Dear Readers, today I am going to write an article about Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana in our post. Here, We will tell you how can you get the advantage of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme 2019. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme in his Interim Budget 2019. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme Under this Government Pension Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana), every worker will get Rs. 3 thousand as pension every month.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojna
Announcing the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan (PM Sram Yogi Mandhan Yojana) in the Interim Budget 2019 speech, Finance Minister Piyush Goyal said that the workers will get 3000 rupees per month after their 60 years of age. The Finance Minister said that on a monthly contribution of Rs 100, the workers will receive 3000 rupees per month after the age of 60 years. Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mannadhan scheme will be guaranteed a minimum pension after retirement to 10 crore workers of the unorganized sector.
While presenting the Interim Budget 2019, Piyush Goyal said that the Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme will benefit 10 crore workers. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojna and this can be the world’s largest pension scheme for the unorganized sector in the next five years. India has about 50 million workforces, out of which 90 percent works in the unorganized sector. Such workers usually do not get the minimum wage fixed by the governments nor get social security like a pension or health insurance.
Advantages of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan
- Under this(Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan) mega pension yojana of the Prime Minister, financial assistance of Rs. 3 thousand will be provided as pension to every citizen working in all unorganized sector of the country.
- Apart from this, the benefit of this government pension Shram Yogi Mandhan yojana can only be taken by those citizens whose monthly income is 15 thousand or less.
- If the eligible candidate wants to take advantage of this Shram Yogi Mandhan pension scheme, they will have to deposit Rs.100 in their bank account every month.
- The benefits of Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme will be given to the citizens working in 10 crores unorganized sector of the country.
- The pension will be started only after getting the age of 60 years.
Important Key Points of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme
- Rs 3,000 per year pension for unorganized sector workers
- New Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana for unorganized sector workers with income up to Rs 15,000 per month. Beneficiaries will get Rs 3,000 per month pension with a contribution of Rs 100 per month after retirement. Govt allocates Rs 500 crore for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan scheme.
- Gratuity limit increased for workers to Rs 30 lakh.