IBPS will conduct PO exam once every year. (comprising of IBPS RRB PO and IBPS bank PO each time) These exams will be conducted in the month of September and November.
Process of Registration
• The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single
registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
• Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification
given in the advertisement.
(1) Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
(2) Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
(3) Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
(4) Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in
the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
Prospective candidates are also advised to visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly
for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
|Download Tentative Calendar for IBPS Banks Exams||Click here|