Today, I am going to share some steps to reset and change UAN Password. Really, What should we do after forgot our UAN password? UAN account has to play a vital role for an employee. I lost my password last week and I face trouble a lot I was thinking With whom I will get the suggestion for reset password where should I go. so I thought this information should be shared with you.
Have you also forgotten your UAN login password?
It does not matter because it happens with most people, because the EPFO forces this password to be quite complicated. If this happened to you, don’t worry, because I will tell you the full information to reset or change UAN Password.
Do you know the Full form of UAN?
UAN – Universal Account Number
How to change and reset UAN password?
Table of Contents
There are some steps to reset UAN Password /change UAN Password:
- Go to the portal of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, India
- Now, you have to click on Forgot Password
- Here you have to Enter your UAN number and Captcha. Click on Submit. Enter UAN :Enter Captcha :
- Now you have to verify OTP(One Time Password) through the registered mobile number. you will get the OTP((One Time Password)) on the registered mobile number with the UAN. Let see an example of SMS: Dear Mr. Sudhanshu Kumar. Your OTP corresponding to OTP id 0000 is ****. Enter this pin to set a new password for your account.
- You have to use the pin, not OTP id.
- Now, Enter your OTP which is sent on your registered mobile number and please get authorization through OTP.
- Enter your new password from your choice (Make sure you will not forget). The password contains 7 to 20 characters which contain at least 4-Alphabets (Minimum 1-character should be Capital and one should be small letter out of four alphabets), 2-Digits, and 1-Special character.
- Please confirm the new password which is entered by you.
- Now you have to click on submit.
- You will get a page displaying password successfully changed
- Let’s enjoy with your new password. Now, You can Login with your UAN and new password.
You may also like: